What Every New Immigration Lawyer Should Know
You must log in to register
- Registered public - Free!
- Member - Free!
- Student - Free!
- Government - Free!
- International Associate - Free!
- Member's Paralegal - Free!
- Government Employee - Free!
- Law Student - Free!
- Non-Member Attorney - Free!
- Non-Profit Non-AILA Member - Free!
- Other Non-Member - Free!
If you’re new to immigration law and currently struggling to establish your law practice, rest assured: you’re not alone. Virtually every other immigration lawyer out there, no matter how long they’ve been practicing, has gone through the same thing at some point. Panelists will share wisdom from years of practice and experiences as once-fledgling lawyers, provide expert guidance to help build your confidence and grow your practice, and offer up tricks of the trade to help turn you into a rock star immigration attorney.
- Legal Resource Essentials: INA and CFR, AILA.org and AILALink, Kurzban’s Immigration Law Sourcebook
- Case Management Tools, Online Subscription Services
- The Perfect Retainer Agreement and Consultation: Everything You Should Cover
- Valuing Your Work and Expertise: What Should You Charge? When Should You Look for Help?