Marketing Essentials: Every Immigration Attorney Is Also an (Ethical) Salesperson (Ethics) [Fundamentals]
Marketing in the 21st century involves targeted messaging to niche audiences. Thus, in the current era of technology and social media, having a website and an online presence are essential to having a successful law practice. Panelists on this fundamentals session will discuss ethical marketing practices for articulating your true value proposition, how to sell (and soft-sell) your firm’s services, and what you can and cannot do.
- Tips for Marketing Your Firm to the Right Client
- Social Media and Online Marketing
- Reviews and Third-Party Advertisers
- Ethics Rules About Advertising and Website Content
- Avoiding an Inadvertent Attorney-Client Relationship