FREE FOR AILA MEMBERS; NO CLE: Our regularly scheduled live video roundtables allow you to interactively connect with colleagues around the world for exceptional peer-to-peer learning. The roundtables use Zoom, a free videoconferencing technology, which allows you to join in discussions via webcam or phone. In general, these 60-minute AILA live video roundtables are facilitated by two discussion leaders who have a deep knowledge of the topic. These sessions are designed to encourage interaction between members and provide a place to share, learn and grow, together through a robust discussion.
Marketing and Managing Your Reputation Online
2:00pm Eastern, Wednesday
Charity Anastasio, AILA Associate Practice Management Advisor
Allen Orr, AILA 1st Vice President, Washington DC
- How to Ethically Ask for Reviews
- Where to Market and Advertise Your Practice
- Ethics Rules Around Advertising
- Marketing Your Firm to the Right Client
How to Become an AILA Author
1:00pm Eastern, Wednesday
Taymoor Pilehvar, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Maris Liss, Farmington Hills, MI
Rekha Sharma-Crawford, Kansas City, MO
- The Professional Benefits of Getting Published
- How Sharing Your Expertise Is Valuable to Fellow AILA Members
- How to Propose Your Own Book or Articles Ideas to AILA
More Live Video Roundtables Coming Soon!
Please check back here for our January-March 2020 schedule, which will be posted soon.
Roundtables are typically hosted on Wednesdays at 1:00 Eastern.
Recording Coming Soon!
Ask AILA’s DOL Committee: Top 10 PERM Tips
Wednesday, November 20
Sarah Peterson, Minneapolis, MN
Vincent Lau, Boston, MA
Bob White, Chicago, IL
- Top 10 PERM Tips for Members New to the Permanent Labor Certification Process
- Q&A Opportunity for Participants to Gain Insight from AILA's DOL Committee