Resources for Assisting Haitian Immigrants
You must log in to register
- Registered public - Free!
- Member - Free!
- Student - Free!
- Government - Free!
- International Associate - Free!
- Member's Paralegal - Free!
- Government Employee - Free!
- Law Student - Free!
- Non-Member Attorney - Free!
- Non-Profit Non-AILA Member - Free!
- Other Non-Member - Free!
This AILA University Video Roundtable was hosted on Friday, October 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm Eastern.
For additional resources for assisting Haitian immigrants, visit AILA's resource page.
AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members provided via a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to come together from across the country and world to discuss hot topics and network with colleagues in the field. Video Roundtables are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by faculty selected for their expertise.
The speakers' views do not necessarily represent the views of AILA, nor do they constitute legal advice or representation. Practice tips provided in the written materials are based on the speakers' experiences and current state of the law. Please be sure to conduct legal research and analysis for your unique situation as the law changes quickly and the speakers' experiences may differ from your own.
- Allen Orr, AILA President, Washington DC
- Guerline M. Jozef, Executive Director, Haitian Bridge Alliance, San Diego, CA
- Nadine Gedeon, Gedeon & Morales Law Group, PLLC, Hollywood, FL
- Vanessa Joseph, Catholic Legal Services, INC., Miami, FL
- Peterson St. Philippe, Managing Attorney, Catholic Legal Services, INC, Miami, FL
- Krystina Francois, Office of New Americans, Miami, FL