AILA Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct
AILA is committed to providing a professional and productive learning environment for all participants and staff. As a result, all participants are expected to follow all stated meeting and event instructions and guidelines in order to maintain an atmosphere of professionalism, mutual respect, and collegiality. AILA members in particular are expected to adhere to the principles set forth in AILA’s civility code. The guidelines herein apply to all AILA virtual, webcast and online programming including but not limited to AILA conferences, seminars, online courses and roundtables.
All participants must comply with the following guidelines to participate in the virtual meeting and events:
- All participants are expected to maintain a professional and civil discourse throughout AILA’s virtual meeting and event space. Participants are prohibited from using any defamatory, abusive, profane, discriminatory, harassing, threatening, and/or offensive language during the sessions or events including but not limited to Q&A, chat rooms or any activity that takes place in the virtual space.
- All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderators and/or any virtual event staff.
- Disruption of sessions, events or any activity that takes place in the virtual space is prohibited.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services unless preapproved by AILA. AILA reserves the right to remove any such communications that have not been preapproved.
- Participants may not record, transmit, copy, or take screen shots of any sessions or events including but not limited to Q&A, chat rooms or any activity that takes place in the virtual space.
Participants who do not comply or are in violation of any of AILA’s virtual meeting guidelines may be denied further access and participation at the discretion of event organizers. AILA is not responsible for reimbursement or refund if you are denied access or participation due to violation of AILA’s Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct.
Participants can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns related to AILA’s Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct.